We understand how important benefits are to potential employees and have decided to create a page dedicated to giving an overview of these benefits.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Company pays 50% Medical premiums for the 1st year, 75% during the 2nd year, and 100% after 2 years for the driver.
- Full time employees are eligible the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment for all medical benefits.
- Pharmacy Benefit provider – Prime Therapeutics
- Prime Therapeutics (Prime) helps you get the medicines your doctor prescribes. Prime is the pharmacy benefit manager trusted by your health plan. Uses AllianceRx Walgreens Prime to optionally deliver 100-day supply of your long-term medicines to your home.
- Prenatal Plus
- Pregnancy is an amazing journey full of surprises and challenges. Whether you are expecting your first child or your fifth, you need all the support you can get, Prenatal Plus from Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota is here to help
- HealthyBlue Powered by WebMD
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- A Flexible Spending Account is a valuable employee benefit that allows you to have pre-tax dollars withheld from your paycheck to pay for eligible health care or dependent care expenses. It covers not just your medical expenses, but also the expenses of your spouse and tax dependents. Depending on your tax bracket, you may save up to 30% or more in taxes.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) are a tax-advantaged account funded by your employer to cover your health care costs. The money contributed to this health reimbursement arrangements are not taxed, and you can access these funds to pay for any qualified medical expense for you or your dependents.
Other Benefits Available
- Dental Provider – The Standard
- Employees and dependents have access to an extensive nationwide network of member dentists. The cost-saving benefits of visiting a network member provider are automatically available to all employees and dependents who are covered by any of The Standard’s dental plans.
- Company pays 50% Dental premiums for the driver.
- Vision Provider – Avesis
- Avesis is a national leader in providing exceptional vision care benefits for millions of commercial members throughout the country. The Avesis vision care products give our members an easy-to-use wellness benefit that provides excellent value and protection.
- Company pays 50% Vision premiums for the driver.
- 401k Provider – Mutual of Omaha
- We value our employees, and that’s why we believe in helping you achieve your retirement vision. We want to make sure you have the retirement you deserve. We have increased the 401K match for all Holland employees to 75% on the first 6% of your contribution.
- Full time employees are eligible the 1st of the quarter following 90 days of employment for the 401K.
- Life and AD&D Provider – The Standard
- Cancer, Critical Illness, Disability & Accident Provider – Allstate
- Disability Income Coverage Provider – Allstate
- LegalShield is a pioneer in providing legal plans for over 45 years. Our mission for over 45 years has been a straightforward, practical approach. In a perfect world, you’d never need a lawyer. But in an unpredictable world, it helps to have a team of experts on your side. LegalShield has made smart legal coverage simple – in the form of accessible, affordable, full-service coverage.
- Identity theft has been one of the top consumer complaints filed with the FTC for 16 years straight. Victims are spending an exorbitant amount of time and money dealing with it. The criminals are getting smarter. That’s why you need identity theft protection that’s more than a website. Our Licensed Private Investigators will do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to restore your identity to its pre-theft status. You have our $5 million service guarantee.