Custom MapsThese links are to the custom Google Maps created to assist drivers with important locations.
- Fuel Map - The Pilot/Flying J and Love's locations that are approved for fueling.
- Alternate Map - Includes approved fuel stops from the above map plus CAT Scales and Blue Beacon locations.
- Dispatch Map - This is an experiment showing the dispatch areas and the person responsible for those locations. This map may not be completely accurate and should be used as a reference only.
- Carrier Service Locations - This data has been hand retrieved and processed. I posted it so it can be checked for accuracy by myself and other drivers. It should not be completely relied upon for locations and it for reference only.
- Freightliner Servicepoints Map - This data has been hand retrieved and processed. I posted it so it can be checked for accuracy by myself and other drivers. It should not be completely relied upon for locations and it for reference only.
Winter Driving LinksDuring the winter months, we will have helpful links here for direct access to the road conditions for various states. If you have a highway you wish to add, please let us know.
Links open in a separate window
- North Dakota
- Benefits Website
- Omnitracs training:
- Choose IVG/MCP Customers
- Choose Driver Training at top of page
- Complete the 9 classes at the bottom of the page
- HoursGo - The HoursGo Application, by Omnitracs, is the perfect companion to the OMNITRACS HOS application allowing the driver access to their logs at any time and from any Android mobile device. Access to the logs fulfills the requirements of the ELD mandate.